About The Games Department
Fun and games is the heartbeat of the AIA Carnival, and these roles will put you front and centre of the excitement. When you see the glowing faces of carnival guests walking around with their prized toys, you'll know, you helped put that the gift of happiness in their hands.
- To support the Games team in the day-to-day running of carnival games
- Set up the allotted game area as per manager's instructions
- Provide an entertaining and enjoyable experience to guests playing at your game
- Maintain and operate the assigned game area along with other members of the team
- Work in a team to meet weekly and monthly targets
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- You should be outgoing and able to communicate effectively with guests
- You must be a self-motivated and positive individual
- You should be able to work on your feet for long hours and under a shift schedule
How To Apply
If you enjoy talking and interacting with people, and are excited about being part of the Games team for the AIA Carnival, then sign on.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.
GCEG Ltd adheres to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, and any information provided by you in the application form or through email will be kept strictly confidential, and be used solely for the purposes of job applications and relevant recruitment processes.