Games Store Assistant
About The Games Department
Fun and games is the heartbeat of the AIA Carnival, and these roles will put you front and centre of the excitement. When you see the glowing faces of carnival guests walking around with their prized toys, you'll know, you helped put that the gift of happiness in their hands.
- To support the Games team in day to day running of carnival games by replenishing games when required.
- Setup the allotted stock storage area as per manager instructions.
- Work in a team to meet daily and weekly targets.
- Required to work under a shift schedule.
- Required to maintain stock, account for stock, up to date with daily and weekly stock counts.
- Maintain and run assigned game area along with other members of the team.
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese.
- You should be outgoing and able to communicate effectively with the guests.
- You must be a self-motivated and positive individual.
- You should be able to work on your feet for long hours.
- This is a fast turnover department that requires physically fit and forward-thinking individuals with the ability to be able to organise themselves and be numerically competent.
- Fresh Graduates, 0 – 2 years of experience preferred.
How To Apply
If you enjoy talking and interacting with people, and are excited about being part of the Games team for the AIA Carnival, then sign on.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.
GCEG Ltd adheres to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, and any information provided by you in the application form or through email will be kept strictly confidential, and be used solely for the purposes of job applications and relevant recruitment processes.