Games Team Leader
About The Games Department
Fun and games is the heartbeat of the AIA Carnival, and these roles will put you front and centre of the excitement. When you see the glowing faces of carnival guests walking around with their prized toys, you'll know, you helped put that the gift of happiness in their hands.
- Responsible for operation of allotted games to the set performance standards.
- Resolving any day to day issues brought up by game attendant teams.
- To motivate and lead the game attendants to deliver an amazing guest experience on a consistent basis.
- To ensure all game checks have been performed and all procedures are being followed by the individual games team.
- Conduct stock verification on individual games, stock display, and to ensure general guest experience quality delivered.
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese.
- Self-motivated, well-organised and able to work independently.
- Willing to work on shifts in a competitive environment.
- 2-3 years of work experience in supervisory roles preferred.
How To Apply
If you enjoy talking and interacting with people, and are excited about being part of the Games team for the AIA Carnival, then sign on.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.
GCEG Ltd adheres to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, and any information provided by you in the application form or through email will be kept strictly confidential, and be used solely for the purposes of job applications and relevant recruitment processes.