About The Site Operations Department
The Site Operations team is the backbone of the AIA Carnival. Without them, we could not function. From on-site logistics to technical maintenance to on-site security, these roles make sure our guests have a safe, seamless, and secure carnival experience.
- To monitor the allotted zone on the event site for deviations from standard operating conditions, hazards, and irregularities
- To monitor the allotted area on the event site to ensure smooth guest flow, plan for and execute people flow systems for the zone
- To provide support to the Site Operations Team and your Zone Leaders to ensure overall site safety and operational excellence
- Required to work in a team and under a shift schedule
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- You must be a self-motivated and positive individual
- You should be able to work on your feet for long hours
How To Apply
Exciting opportunity for the right candidates with the potential of promotion for those who prove themselves on the job! Good performance will be recognised with a possibility of working with us on future projects.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.
GCEG Ltd adheres to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, and any information provided by you in the application form or through email will be kept strictly confidential, and be used solely for the purposes of job applications and relevant recruitment processes.