Ticketing & Cashier Assistant
About The Ticketing Department
You'll be the first person our guests interact with when they arrive at the ticketing booth and front-entry, and the person they will want to see when it's time to enjoy the fun and games (because they'll need tokens for that). You'll be helping to set up their visit for an enjoyable day out.
- Responsible for taking payments from customers, making changes and handling receipts
- Responsible for the operation of selling tokens OR uploading customer’s value cards to the set performance standards.
- Able to work with POS systems
- Maintain and operate the assigned booth area along with other team members
- Ensure that all safety checks are carried out and all documentation is completed, reporting in person any defects found to your supervisor
- Ensure that cash handling and security procedures are fully implemented
- Provide an entertaining and enjoyable experience for guests in the park
- Required to work shifts for 4 to 6 days in a week according to a predetermined schedule
- Strong mathematical and cash handling abilities
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and able to work independently
- Willing to work long hours in shifts in a competitive environment.
- Preferably have cashier experience and experience working with POS systems
*How To Apply
If you enjoy talking and interacting with people, and are excited about being part of the Ticketing team for the AIA Carnival, then sign on.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.
GCEG Ltd adheres to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, and any information provided by you in the application form or through email will be kept strictly confidential, and be used solely for the purposes of job applications and relevant recruitment processes.