About the Rides Department
You'll be able to hear the impact of your role from afar. The screams of excitement, the giggles of happiness, and the gasps of anticipation as carnival guests jump aboard larger-than-life rides specially sourced from Europe. From intensely scary thrill rides to fun family rides and rides just for the kids. You'll be surrounded by the smiles that you helped create.
- To support the Main Ride Operator in the day-to-day running of the fun ride and assist the token collection booth for a particular ride in its operation
- To provide customer service for a particular ride and perform necessary support activities to ensure an enjoyable guest experience
- To assist the Main Ride Operator in maintaining a safe environment for guests as well as fellow employees
- Required to work under a shift schedule
- You should be fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin speaking will be an added advantage for the role but is not necessary
- You should be outgoing and able to communicate effectively with guests
- You should be able to work on your feet for long hours
How To Apply
If you enjoy talking and interacting with people, and are excited about being part of the Rides team for the AIA Carnival, then sign on.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.
GCEG Ltd adheres to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, and any information provided by you in the application form or through email will be kept strictly confidential, and be used solely for the purposes of job applications and relevant recruitment processes.