Customer Service Assistant
About The Customer Service Department
The AIA Canrival would not be the beacon of excitement and joy that it is without our fun-seeking guests. We have become an annual tradition for many people, and we will become an unforgettable memory for every guest. A role in the Customer Service team will make sure this memory is a positive one that they cannot wait to repeat again next year.
- Your daily routine will vary depending on what the situation is. You could do anything from: - handling payments to taking part in customer promotions and events or customer refunds; - customer related surveys; - attending incoming calls from outside customers; - assist with VIP’s or Media on site when required.
- Resolving any day to day issues brought up by the customer and reporting to Management.
- Answering queries, offering information and having positive interactions with the general public (as well as with colleagues) either face-to-face or over the phone.
- You’ll be expected to keep up-to-date with all the latest promotions so you can explain it to customers who may be interested.
- Provide an entertaining and enjoyable experience for guest visiting the AIA Carnival.
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese.
- Self-motivated, well-organised and able to work independently.
- Willing to work on shifts in a competitive environment.
- 2-3 years of work experience in customer service industry.
How To Apply
Exciting opportunity for the right candidates with the potential of promotion for those who prove themselves on the job! Good performance will be recognised with a possibility of working with us on future projects.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.
GCEG Ltd adheres to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, and any information provided by you in the application form or through email will be kept strictly confidential, and be used solely for the purposes of job applications and relevant recruitment processes.